In today’s article you will find detailed information on the LA Cafe Account Login to successfully log into your Lousiana DCFS LA Cafe Account. With your Louisiana LA CAFE account, you can:
- Apply for benefits (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Kinship Care grant
- Program (KCSP), Temporary Family Independence Support Program (FITAP), or Child Benefit Enforcement Services)
- Submit a redefinition
- Check the status of your food stamp application
- Report or update changes that may affect your benefits
- Check notifications online
- Process LaCAP registration / re-registration
- When the time is convenient, manage your account.
Without wasting your time, read the following step-by-step instructions so that you can successfully log into your account.
CONTINUE READING::Louisiana Food Stamp Office locations by county
LA Cafe Account Login Guide
1. Visit the login page of the website by clicking this link https://cafe-cp.dcfs.la.gov/selfservice/selfserviceLogout?errorPage=Y
2. Once you are on the LA CAFE website, you will see the login box on the right.
3. Then enter your registered user ID and password.
4. Then click the login button to access your account.
LA Cafe Account Login User ID Recovery Guide
- If you did not remember your LA CAFE user ID to get your user ID, visit the LA CAFE login page and click “Forgot your user ID?” Shortcut.
- Next, you’ll need to enter your email address to get your user ID.
- After you have entered your email address and clicked “Next”.
- Your user ID will be sent to the email address you provided at the time the LA CAFE account is created. Simply log into this email address and you will receive an email from “[email protected]” with a subject line similar to “Recovering Your LA CAFE Account User ID”. Then you will find your USER ID in this email.
ALSO SEE: Louisiana Ebt Card Balance Check
Reset LA CAFE password
- If you’ve forgotten your LA CAFE password, visit the LA CAFE login page and click “Forgot Password?” Shortcut.
- Next, you’ll need to enter your user ID to get your password.
- Once you have entered your user ID, click on “Next”.
- You will then be redirected to a page where you will have to answer 3 security questions to verify your identity.
- The 3 security questions are part of the 7 you provided answers to when you signed up for your LA CAFE account. Hence, these should be questions that you are familiar with.
- After you have answered the three questions correctly, you can reset your password.
READ MORE: g
For more information about how to get your User ID or reset your password, contact DCFS Customer Service at 1-888-LAHELPU (1-888-524-3578).