Know about the administrative process control It is essential for your company or business since from this you can carry out a good management from the management. Do you want to know exactly what it is? What are its stages for optimal management and what are the different types to apply to your business? Then you will know all this and much more …
What is the administrative process control for
- The administrative process control It is a fundamental part for the company to accurately focus all phases of the work. Otherwise, despite the fact that the company has drawn its objectives very well, it would be impossible to control the path and therefore make the necessary improvements to guide the company towards success, that is, it would not be possible to evaluate its performance.
- In fact, operations are planned in a company, which is why there needs to be a guarantee that the actual operations coincide.
- Control is also a fundamental part of the administration of the company, it is the basic administrative function and the most important of the management task.
- The managerial work integrates the evaluation of the results and from this it can take the measures that will reduce errors and deficiencies.
- The sense of administration is part of daily life when we set out to achieve a goal and for this we establish plans to carry them out with certain resources that we have. This is the sense of management because it is the process we carry out to achieve our goals.
In another sense, when the administration is carried out by a company, it has functions such as planning, organization, direction and control that together make up the administrative process, which is therefore made up of precise functions that will lead to specifying the objectives to be achieved. starting from resources.
Elements of the administrative process control
- Supervision of the activities that are carried out.
- Correction of errors that are detected in the activities that were carried out or deviations of the results.
- Standards are established that determine the probable deviations of the results.
- Planning of activities and objectives once the necessary corrections have been made.
Why is the administrative process control important?
It is important and essential to be carried in any company that seeks success because:
- Thanks to the control, it is possible to evaluate and correct the activities that subordinates are carrying out so that the plans and objectives of the company can be ensured.
- That is why control is so important, since it is the essential function so that everything that is being carried out is so precise that deviations are not detected and, if they are detected, they can be corrected.
- But in the same way that an approach is carried out that is prior to carrying out the activities, it is important to study the reason why the patterns or standards were not met, since in this way it will be possible to take the necessary measures for the future. so as not to make the same past mistakes.
What is the administrative process
- The administrative process has several phases and control is the last after planning, managing and organizing.
- Its purpose is the evaluation of measures and objectives to know if the correct ones have been adopted and, if not, the possible changes to be made are evaluated to guide the company to obtain results that are closer to the proposed goal.
Stages of the administrative process
The stages of the administrative process are four: planning, organization, direction and control.
- Planning implies the knowledge of the resources that the company has, if it requires additional resources, what is the company’s objective (s) and what the organization will be to achieve the objectives.
As for the objectives, they must be real because they will be related to the resources and they must even be flexible so that they can be modified if required at some point and the entire team must be notified so that they work towards achieving those objectives.
In fact, after that planning of objectives, the work will begin to schedule the work to achieve the objectives, delegating responsibilities, scheduling the time, defining the actions with the organization of the tasks, time, choosing those responsible and verifying the availability of the machinery. , space and resources needed.
- The second is the organization and integration based on specifying jobs, tasks, responsibilities, leaders of each of the jobs and the number of members of the work teams. All this can be possible through an organization chart to achieve an efficient organization in the company.
In fact, an organization chart allows defining jobs by marking tasks and responsibilities, lines of authority, communication and coordination of the different departments.
In the organization chart it is also possible to define the positions with their qualities and knowledge of the workers, with the possible need to train according to the needs that are visualized in each job position.
- Direction as a third step involves putting organization and planning into action. At this time, it is necessary to control that workers can correctly develop their work from the coordination of tasks, motivation and orientation.
- As a last step, the control and evaluation is carried out. With good planning, organization and direction, control and evaluation will undoubtedly obtain a positive result.
Through the control it is verified that the activities that are being carried out coincide with what has been planned, that they are aimed at achieving the objectives according to the programs that have been proposed.
It is controlled, how the workers perform, the quality of the work and product, the time spent and the handling of money.
Types of administrative control
Knowing the phases of administrative process control you need to know the different types that exist:
- The prior control is the one that is directed to the evaluation and control of the operations prior to the beginning of the process. For example, it focuses on procedures, rules, and other issues that are planned to be executed in the next step.
- Surveillance control is a stage that verifies that all activities are carried out according to what was proposed in the previous stage.
- Control of results is the last stage but very important because it is the one that allows to analyze the results that have been obtained and therefore allows deviations to be detected that are likely to be corrected in the present or future.