It is very important for you that you know How to send money from Mexico to the United States either to a friend or relative or you may even need to pay for a service from an American company.
Well, the reasons are very broad and as broad as the amount of money transfer services you have and you still don’t know about them because for this you must continue reading and you will know that you can send money from Mexico to the United States, the number of agencies of money transfers that exist at your disposal and the applications with which you can also reliably send money.
How to send money from Mexico to the United States safely
Surely you did an internet search to find out How to send money from Mexico to the United States, that is, make the transfer of your Mexican pesos to an account in the United States in dollars.
However, despite the fact that you may have found many options, it is important that you know the most reliable way and that you also do not end up paying more in that transfer.
On the other hand, not all companies are as transparent as they claim to be, since the rates they will charge you may seem very attractive to you and yet later they will charge you taxes that you did not have in mind at the beginning of the transaction.
- A company that offers you a real exchange rate is Global 66, a platform for money transfers that is very economical so that you can send money from Mexico to the United States that on the other hand offers customer service in Spanish. With the shipping simulator you will know exactly how much your friend or family member will receive. https://global66.com/mx/transferencia-internacionales, create your free account and send money fast, as it also indicates the date of receipt of the money you have sent.
- In fact, it was never as easy as today for send money from mexico to usaAn example of this is Xoom, which offers you the fastest way to send money. Create a free account and with an email address your friend or family member will receive the money you sent to their bank account in their country.
- Another option is Transferwise for the international transfer, you can pay with your credit or debit card and you can even make the transfer with your online banking and your recipient will receive the money in their own currency.
- So you realized that yes, You can send money from Mexico to the United StatesIn addition to the above options, you can also send the money through Banorte, you will simply request the service by talking to a bank executive, but you can make the transfer if you have an account with this bank.
In this case, since you have a Banorte account, you will make the transfer with the full name of your friend or relative, their city, state, country, the ABA of the bank where your friend or relative has their bank account, the SWIFT code and your full name. .
- In the same way, you can make the transfer through Bancomer by providing the bank executive with the full name of your family member or friend, your account number, your address, the SWIFT code or the Bancomer BIC and your interbank CLABE.
- If you are looking money transfers near me accounts with Money Gram where you will always find an agency near you, that is, you will find an agent to whom you will present your official identification, the full name of your family member or friend, their full address carefully because it must match their official identification.
You will indicate the amount you want to send and pay the shipping fee, then you will notify your recipient of the reference number provided by Money Gram so that they can withdraw the money you sent them.
- However, nowadays there is no need for you to waste time going to a physical agency to transfer money, since the entire operation can be done from your smartphone or from your computer and the recipient will receive the money you sent to their bank account.
- An example of this is OrderExpress, which offers you to transfer money with affordable rates and your recipient will receive it in their account or you can choose to pay at the counter.
However, as money transfer agencies you have many more such as:
WorldRemit it is another option choosing that your recipient receives the money with cash withdrawal or as a bank transfer.
Applications to send money from Mexico to the United States
In turn, you have the applications to send money, as an example of this is:
- Money gram that in addition to having many locations near you, it also has an application so that from the comfort of your home you can send money with your bank account or debit or credit card with a commission cost of 3% in the case you make the shipment with your credit card.
- Apple Pay Cash is another application for you to send money with the credit you accumulated in Apple Wallet or with your debit card and the money you have sent will be deposited in the Apple Pay Cash account of whoever receives the money or if you have an account to buy in the App Store you can also use it.
- You can consider another application such as Zelle that you will install on your smartphone with iOS or Android that on the other hand has the support of banks in the United States, therefore with your bank account in Wells Fargo, Bank of America or Chase you can already use it .
- Venmo is another application for sending money up to a maximum of 2000 dollars per week with your bank account and if you make the transfer with your credit card there is also a maximum of 2000 dollars but per month.
- PayPal is the most popular application for sending money from your account to your friend by simply providing an email address of the recipient who must open a PayPal account for free.
- On Remitly money transfers to Mexico, you must provide your email address, the name and address of your friend or relative, your bank account, debit or credit card.
If you choose Remitly, your recipient will receive the money you sent in Bansefi, BanCoppel, Elektra, Bancomer among other institutions.
In addition, with the promise of delivery, the money you send must arrive on time since otherwise they will return the money.
How to deposit money from Mexico to the USA It is not a problem because it is the currency that is accepted worldwide. You will always find different ways to transfer money to the United States.
In fact, you can make a bank transfer, since electronic transfers are offered by most banks, especially when it comes to large banks.
If you use a money transfer provider you will need to provide the full name of the recipient as it is on their identification with which they will withdraw their money.
You will also provide your full name, the contact information of your family member or friend, address and telephone number of who will receive the money.
You will receive the transaction number that you will provide the recipient to withdraw their money
What is the fee for sending money from Mexico to the United States?
You know How much do they charge to send money from Mexico to the United States?, as it will depend on the service you choose, for example:
- If you choose Western Union, it will charge you a 6% commission
- If you choose PayPal in the event that you send money with your account balance or if you make the shipment paying with a bank account or use your debit or credit card, the rate is 5.99%.
As you have given, you have many options with which you resolved where I can send money from Mexico to the United States, money transfer providers, agencies and reliable and safe applications so that your money reaches its destination.