Skip to content
ᐅ My Access Florida – You Login to Access Florida ✅ ☎

How to Replace Lost Oklahoma EBT Card

Oklahoma Food Brands Benefits cannot be accessed without yours Oklahoma Access Card. So, if you’ve lost your Oklahoma EBT card or it’s stolen, follow the instructions in this post Replace the lost Oklahoma EBT card. You must report a lost or stolen Oklahoma EBT card to obtain a replacement EBT card. Not only that, it will also help prevent potential grocery brand fraud.

Now we have provided you with the detailed step-by-step guide to report and replace lost Oklahoma EBT cards, including the phone number to call and the website to report them online. We have also provided the contact information to Report fraud with grocery stamps if you notice fraudulent activity on your card.

How to Report and Replace Lost Oklahoma EBT Cards

If your card is lost, stolen, or damaged, you must first contact the EBT Helpdesk in Oklahoma or Oklahoma Department of Human Services at the local grocery stamp office.

The next step is to Deactivate the EBT card. Once you have contacted the help desk or grocery stamp office, your card will be deactivated so that the system does not have multiple active cards for the same account.

SEE MORE: Snap Benefits phone number for all states in the US

It is important that you replace your card. The Oklahoma Department of Human Services must issue you a new Oklahoma EBT card to replace your old one. You assign your account information to the new replacement EBT card, including your PIN. All are added to the database of the EBT system and linked to the cardholders Grocery stamp benefits account.

Your new EBT card will then be sent to you. Once you have received the new card, you will need to contact the grocery stamp office to activate the card so you can continue to use your grocery stamp credit.

Additionally, you can request a replacement Oklahoma EBT card by calling 888-328-6551. To request a replacement for the Oklahoma Access Card online, visit here. However, you can also submit a report Food Token Fraud in Oklahoma by phone at 800-784-5887 or 405-521-3444.