To know how to review my immigration caseYou can follow several methods, but you will always need to have your receipt number with you, so …
Methods to solve how to check the status of my immigration case in USCIS
Method 1: Online consultation
As the first method for you to solve how to review my immigration case, you can make your inquiry online on the official website of USCIS.
- With your application receipt you can control your status online. Enter the 13 characters without hyphens but do include asterisks if they are part of the number.
Method 2: Sign in as a USCIS user
Get a free myUSCIS account on the same website and you can check your complete history.
Method 3: Calling by phone
USCIS Spanish case status: If the information provided by the site is not enough for you, you can request more information by calling 1-800-375-5283.
Method 4: On your website
You can also check the status of your case on the website: https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/Dashboard/CaseStatus.do
USCIS status of my case
- You can check your petition or case as the immigration process progresses from uscis.gov and then choose to check the status of my case.
- You can also control your priority date by going to https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/inmigracion/el-proceso-de-visa-de-inmigrante/despues-de-que-su-peticion-es-aprobada/comenzar- processing-of-the-national-visa-center-nvc.html
- You can even verify your status at the Department of State with the proof of status from CEAC, the consular electronic applications center that corresponds to the department of state.
- If you want to update your case, contact the national visa center at (603)334-0700.
- It may be that the USCIS has sent your application to the national visa center, then in the event that the cut-off date is met, it will return to the national visa center and you will be billed the fee corresponding to the visa application, you will collect the application and the documentation that supports the process.
Remember that you must keep your petition until an interview is scheduled with an official of the United States consulate or an embassy.
However, in the case of the recent court date the priority date is not met, you will be notified and your petition will be held until the recent court date is met with the priority date.
The priority date will get closer to the cut-off date, then the NVC will be the entity that will notify you for the beginning of the process.
On www.travel.state.gov/boletin-visas you will find the visa bulletin that is updated every month by the state department.
THE NVC, is the national visa center that can inform you by email about the process of the status of your case. You just have to fill out an online form at nvc.state.gov/ask.
The NVCIt also has a telephone assistance center, so you can call (603) 334-0700 from Monday to Friday from 7 a.m. to midnight.
If you have a problem, you can contact the state department or DHS, the department of homeland security.
If you need to inquire about the status of your visa process or its denial, you can contact the US consulate or embassy or the state department.
Keep in mind that the ISCIS is he Department of Homeland Security and the authority that acts when you enter and settle in the United States and has the power to approve work permits in the United States, petitions, issue the extension of a stay, and also adjust status.
How do I receive the status update of my case by email?
- You can receive an update on the status of your case by email.
- You can also receive a text message when the status of your case is updated, as USCIS sends you a message to the United States mobile number.
USCIS Spanish state case
USCIS Spanish is the option launched by USCIS for the civics test that you can take online so that as an immigrant you can prepare for the civics section of the naturalization test.
My immigration status
Entering https://uscis.gov/es, you can check the status of your case online from your home or office.
- On the USCIS home page you will find several tools to be able to change your address online, check your case in e-request and other requirements such as the processing time of your case and the location of one of the USCIS offices.
- Remember to have on hand the 13-character receipt number for your case that USCIS provided you when you submitted the application and you will use it to track your case. They are 3 letters with 10 numbers.
- Before checking the status, read the USCIS privacy policies.
- Enter the number without the hyphens but with the characters and asterisks.
- The system will show you the last measurement that was taken on your case and will inform you what steps you must follow and will remind you of certain issues that are important such as keeping your address updated and sending inquiries.
- In the event that you want to verify another case, take the opportunity to do it at the same time by entering the number to enter another receipt number
How to review my immigration case or immigration status
Login to USCIS.gov and you will be able to review your immigration case or your immigration status with your USCIS receipt number.
Status of my case
When you submit your visa application to USCIS, you will receive the form I-797 and they will notify you that the office received your application with a case number, which you will use to review the status of your case online at USCIS.
USCIS status of my case
- Access myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov
- Create an account.
- Submit your application online.
- Check the status of your case online.
- Pay the immigrant fee.
- Check the status of the fee payment.
USCIS status of my case in Spanish
How to check the status of your case online: This procedure is very easy. You can check the status of your case electronically from the comfort of your home or office, and even from your mobile phone!
Simply access our MyCase Status System via the link at www.uscis.gov/es.
The My Case Status Online home page shows other easy reference tools, such as how to change your address electronically, how to submit an electronic application, how to get USCIS processing times, and how to locate a local USCIS office.
USCIS in Spanish
To verify your case through our electronic system, you must have the receipt number of your case at hand. This receipt number is a unique 13-character identifier that USCIS provides to each application or petition it receives, and is used to track cases. The receipt number consists of three letters followed by ten numbers. The three letters can be, for example, EAC, WAC, LIN, SRC, NBC, MSC, or IOE. You can find it in the notices USCIS has sent you about your case.
When entering your case number, you must omit the hyphens (“-“), but you can include the other characters, including asterisks (“*”) if they are part of the receipt number.
The electronic system will show the last action taken in your case and will direct you to the next steps, if necessary. It will also provide you with helpful reminders to keep your address up to date and how to submit inquiries. Have you seen how easy and beneficial it is to check the status of your case? Share it with your family and friends!
If you wish to consult another case, you can do so by entering the receipt number in the “Enter another receipt number” box. You can also choose to use the other online tools that appear on the home page or create an account in the myUSCIS option that allows you to receive the latest updates on your case, including up to five of the most recent actions that have occurred in your case. . myUSCIS is our electronic system that simplifies the handling of your case, and from where you can access the updates of your application and its status…. It is also a free and easy to use system.
If you still have questions or concerns about checking the status of your case, please visit our website at www.uscis.gov/es or call the National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.