Florida residents or low-income families or beyond those affected by Hurricane Irma can apply ACCESS Florida benefits via www.myflorida.com/accessflorida.
The program of ACCESS (Automated Community Link to Economic Self-Sufficiency) Florida helps low-income families or vitims of Hurricane Irma receive food, health care, cash, or medication for as long as they are eligible for the policy.
The ACCESS Florida The system allows you to connect to the public support information 24/7. The ACCESS also works with the Florida Department of Children and Families.
Access to Florida Benefits Program Requirements
Florida residents provide a valid Social Security Number (SSN). However, personal data and household information are also transmitted during the application process.
SEE ALSO: Florida Disaster SNAP Benefits Program
You will also be asked to provide valid proof of immigration status, which must be provided if you are an immigrant. Once you have this information ready, follow these steps to start your application.
www.myflorida.com/accessflorida step-by-step instructions
- To apply for the ACCESS Florida Benefits, visit www.myflorida.com/accessflorida
- Then click on “Am I Eligible?” Click the button to check if you are eligible or not and what process may require you to answer some questions.
- Once you find out that you are eligible to claim the benefits. Then go ahead and click the “Apply for Benefits” button to submit the necessary food, cash or medical aid claims.
- Since this is your first time visiting the website, you will need to create a new account. After creating your account, you can log in to complete the step above.
- After you have completed and suWhen you submit your application online, you will receive a telephone interview to confirm your application.
- Now wait at least 30 days to get the answer.
The ACCESS Florida benefits program is organized for the really poor on low incomes and cannot afford to feed at least three times a day.